Blogger Layouts

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Still on the Mend

The girls and my husband are now coughing as well as suffering from the sniffles, but at least the weather has warmed up. We got the girls outside to soak up some Vitamin D and get some fresh air. I think all of us were happy to be outside playing rather than stuck indoors.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm starting to get more and more frustrated with attempting to focus my 50mm lens with just my eyes. Even though the subject looks in focus, after I upload the images to my computer I'm finding that the focus is ever so slightly off. When you're taking pictures of someone's face, even slightly out of focus can ruin the entire picture.

Today I'm going to the viewing for my high school boyfriend. He died at the age of 35 from a heart attack. Please, please, take a minute to say a prayer for him.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Did you make that hat? I love it!

AJay said...

Aww, thank you. I did make that hat. :)