Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Epiphany Party

My family started a tradition of everyone getting together for an Epiphany party rather than having all of us gather on Christmas. This way, all the families get to have their own traditions for how they do Christmas at their homes, but we still get the extended family together as well. I was so happy, my brother and his new bride flew over from Wisconsin to celebrate, so we actually had the whole family together!

While these pictures aren't "artsy", they are kind of in the "happy snaps" (as my Australian friend calls them) category, they did allow me to practice with my manual settings and my manual 50mm lens.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Wow! I love them, esp the last one, with the blurred lights and the cute little girl. :)

AJay said...

Oh, thank you! The little girl is my niece. I think she's pretty cute too. :)