Blogger Layouts

Monday, November 29, 2010

Rediscovering Joy

For a while I was using a point and shoot camera...for a long while! When I got my DSLR (maybe 2 months ago) I was concerned that I wouldn't use it to it's full capacity. Well, my friends, these past two days I've been having fun shooting with just the manual setting. Ahh, it feels so good to have the power to control the exposure, depth of field, and then edit my results! I forgot how awesome it is to be so creative (after all, one of the ways we are different from animals is our creative abilities). I'm almost angry with myself for letting me get so far away from a hobby I love so much, but then I remember...I was busy going to school full time, during which I got married and had a baby, then I graduated and had another baby, and moved. So, ok, I've been busy, but what joy to rediscover photography!!

I have been blessed by God in many, many ways. One way is my amazing neighbors!! Not only are they fantastic people, but they are all beautiful and willing to let me take their pictures. So, here you go.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: