Blogger Layouts

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Farewell Summer

What?  It's fall?  I love fall, but it just seems so soon.  Now I'm back to homeschooling, which means our days are no longer spent either outside all day or lounging in our pjs until after lunch.  Summer was fun. We visited a wild animal park, hiked, went to a winery, had family visit, went to a funeral (not that the funeral was "fun," but it was nice to see family and the military ceremony was beautiful), attended a puppet show, and my oldest learned to ride her bike without training wheels.  It's been a lively summer, and I can't wait to see what fall brings us.

 photo LAP02wm_zpsae9a185d.jpg

 photo Thumper01wm_zpsd322c5dc.jpg

 photo Schmoo05wm_zps3bffa396.jpg

Here are the older two on their first day of school.  Popper is starting first grade and Peanut is starting some kindergarten work, but I'm not pushing since she is not yet 5.


 photo firstday02wm_zpsaf5aa60a.jpg

2 comments:

libbywilko said...

Love the hiking shot! And the others too. Enjoy the season change I'm sure you will take beautiful fall photos too.

AJay said...

Thank you! I love the hiking one too. My youngest can be such a sweetie, and her hugs are pretty fantastic.