Blogger Layouts

Thursday, January 12, 2012

And baby makes three

Want to know what's amazing? My brother, his wife, and the little girl, my Goddaughter, that they are going to have in March. I also think it's pretty swell that their baby is due a month before mine, and I'm the Godmother to their daughter and they will be the Godparents to my little girl. I love my family!

They were kind enough to ask me to take some maternity type pictures of them, so here are a few.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

libbywilko said...

Love them AJay! They look so happy.

Mom said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL! How special that they not only have this remembrance, but that the photos were taken by a loving sister and Godmother!

Alicia said...

Oh Andrea, I love these pictures SO much! You are fabulous!