Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snowy Day

I love that my girls get excited about playing out in the snow. I've seen other children, who were just around the age of two, cry inconsolably about being out in the snow. Peanut just loves to eat as much snow as possible, and Popper likes making snow angels, throwing snowballs, and building snowmen. Our first snow of the season brought us dry, powdery snow. It probably would have been good for sledding, but we do not currently own a sled. We'll have to rectify that situation. Popper made about 6 or 7 snow angels, and Peanut was quite content grabbing a stick and using it as a spoon to help her eat snow.

This might be my favorite shot of the day. I have others that I'd like to tweak, but this one really didn't require any tweaking at all.

Photobucket

No comments: