Blogger Layouts

Monday, December 6, 2010

Playing with Photoshop

I was playing with various actions on photoshop,and it seems many people liked the "toned down" or "vintage" look to pictures. Typically, I'm all about lots of color saturation or as close to "normal" as possible, with a little help. While looking at one of my pictures of Popper apple picking, I thought I would go ahead and try some of the toned down actions. I combined a few, and played with opacity, and came up with this image. It actually kinda like it.

Photobucket

I know, no pictures from our Christmas fun at the farm...well, the one picture of Popper with Santa that I really like was messed up due to me not having my camera on the correct settings. The rest of the pictures are just snap shots...nothing I feel like sharing...well, not right now.

No comments: