Blogger Layouts

Friday, August 2, 2013

First Communion

A few pictures from a few months ago.  I took these when my niece received her First Communion.

 photo SonyaCommunion01wm_zpse98cefe3.jpg

 photo SonyaCommunion07wm_zpsdb47319b.jpg

 photo SonyaCommunion09wm_zps1f9fdaaf.jpg

This summer has been moving like the speed of sound. My oldest turned six and lost her two teeth (they were quite loose, but I was completely surprised that she yanked them out herself), and my seventh wedding anniversary is just around the corner.  Where does the time go?  Now I find myself incredibly busy planning out what I'm going to do for homeschooling.  Hopefully there will be some spectacular sale to go along with the tax-free weekend.  My girls are going to be thrilled when I let them pick out their own lunch boxes and backpacks.  I can't wait to see what they choose.

I'm going to go take advantage of nap my youngest is taking.  I hope your summer has been filled with fun!


No comments: