Blogger Layouts

Monday, August 11, 2014

I did it!

Whew, that was a long pregnancy.  Well, it was actually the average amount of time, but it felt long.  I was exhausted and suffered serious pregnancy brain, which caused my creative juices to pretty much disappear.  Also, being as huge as I was made it difficult to get in good positions for photography, and I couldn't move very fast to capture moments that disappear in the blink of an eye. 

That being said, my creative juices are back and here is my first son!

 photo Thomas05wm_zps0dcf7c1c.jpg

His older sisters absolutely adore him and ask to hold him all the time. I need to get a picture of them surrounding baby boy. But for now, I leave you this one.  photo Thomas03vertical_zps467f637a.jpg


2 comments:

T said...

Congratulations, and welcome to the world, precious baby boy! BEAUTIFUL child!

I'm happy that your creative juices have returned. I enjoy all of your work and look forward to seeing more. Stay rested and full of praise as you enjoy that sweet gift of life every moment.

By the way, love your new background color on your blog page. The muted, aged warm colors are gorgeous.

AJay said...

Thank you so much!! I'm trying to rest, but sweet baby boy and his sister don't make it easy. :)

I love the background and colors too, and I'm glad you like it.