Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Joy of Love 02

For our second prompt, we are supposed to capture our loved one(s) in a pose/facial expression that just exemplifies them. Here are my loved ones.

Photobucket
Peanut has an almost mischievous smile, and she's looking over her shoulder at me. Both of those are what I usually see just before she runs away from me (which happens ALL the time).

Photobucket
Popper is usually too busy examining things to smile, and she rarely looks at the camera anymore. This is her natural look, and her pose is fairly common. We LOVE going down to the nature trail by our house and playing on the bridge.

Photobucket
Ah, the ever elusive Husband. He looks angry, doesn't he? He isn't. He was actually being silly and trying to look angry, but this if often his natural look. And I love it!!!

No comments: